I read about Thankful Thursday and decided to participate. Thinking about things I’m thankful for always makes me feel happy. So each Thursday I’ll list the first things to come to mind. Today’s may be the more obvious.
1. Lots of love and wonderful relationships with friends/family in my life. I’m very fortunate.
2. This dog that likes to give me kisses in the morning and is super happy when I get home. I love her so much and am thankful that she’s been there to turn to for silly smiles.
3. A good job with flexibility, interesting work and a great boss.
4. A house full of art and books.
5. A car that works.
6. Box fans to help the window units. My mom was so smart to recommend I get some!
7. Lots and lots of laughter.
8. BSSC team that doesn’t mind my lack of athletic ability when we play softball/football/kickball/volleyball.
9. Swimming pools
10. Good doctors. If I can’t have good health, I can have good doctors.
More to come!