It’s that time of the week again. Some more items I am thankful for…
1. The rain pouring down that is supposed to leave us with cooler weather and less humidity.
4. Last night’s chicken dinner with a good friend. Always love a convo that stories interrupt stories over and over again because each person is bubbling to talk.
5. The farmer’s market – good for me, good for the earth.
6. My “lunch bunch.” I love the peeps I hang out with most weeks days around 11:30. Funny, funny folks.
7. The sign on my cube that says “When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. TRUE STORY.” It cracks me up.
8. Being able to pay the bills.
9. The friend that brought me diet ginger ale and crackers when I was too sick to make it to the store last weekend.
10. E-mails from afar that are filled with loooooooove!
10a. The people reading my blog.