Okay, so it’s a few minutes into Friday EST, but I didn’t want to miss this opportunity to talk about things I’m thankful for over this past week.
1. A full day where I don’t see a blood sugar over 200!
2. Book club. Intelligent ladies, good food and good discussion.
3. My mom knowing what the tone of my voice means even though I’ve lived states away for 10 years.
4. Good friends confiding in me.
5. Being able to make it to the gym a couple of times this week already! Okay, not setting records, but I haven’t been in months. Right now my goal is to get there…
6. A youtube video that cracks me up.
7. An amazing Diabetes Story
8. Weekends! I’m a sleeper, but also have a lot to look forward to this weekend.
9. Orange and purple. Seriously, they were my favorite colors before I moved to Baltimore and then I found out about the Orioles and Ravens. Woohoo!
10. Big Brothers / Big Sisters