It’s my favorite time of the week – the time to think about what I’m thankful for in my life!
1. Groupons! I used two in the past week that were purchased months ago, so it was like getting a free gift now. I got my nails done on Friday with a friend and then my car washed today. My car REALLY needed the wash. It means planning paid off.
2. Sore legs on Monday from dancing so much on Saturday. I’m thankful for the soreness since it means I have working legs and good friends to cause it.
3. Red, red wine it makes me feel so fine. In moderation, of course.
4. Being busy with work; for me it means I’m employed, paid and have benefits.
5. My ability to crack myself up. Maybe if I were a serious person I’d be thankful for that, but I’m not. I’m a silly dork. I’m thankful for the laughter in my life.
6. Bruises on my belly. It means I have the opportunity to use advanced technology to help manage my diabetes.
7. Seasons. Each brings out such different things in our lives. Right now I appreciate the long days.
8. Continuing to learn to accept things. Often I’ve heard people being referred to as getting set in their ways and I like when I can see my ways changing.
9. Opportunities to do good things for the/my world.
10. Love. I’m always thankful for the love in my life. *Smooooooch*