Light posts this week despite having more time – trying to enjoy some down time while on vacation. Still, I’m glad for many things. Some of these includes:
1. Getting to hear my BFF sing at church on Sunday. Her performance was amazing and left me a little teary eyed.
2. Having some time to do a little art this week. I’m a bit like a 5-year old hanging my art up around my mom’s house. haha. I’m looking forward to doing it more in the future too.
3. Bargain shopping. I got a few good deals on work clothes to take back home AND new pajama pants that are covered in flamingos. I love fun pajama pants…especially when they are 60% off.
4. Lots of dog and kitty love from my mom’s pets (2 cats, 2 dogs). It makes it a little easier to be away from my “girls.”
5. Yummy, yummy Mexican food.
6. Awesome blood sugars, even with the above. I have been 110-120 every time I’ve tested today…don’t remember the last time I ran so even. Love it.
7. My new Ravens “skin” (will update with a photo) for my pump.
8. Getting to have lunch with a dear friend I’ve known for almost 20 years. We met riding the bus in junior high.
9. Slow mornings with my mom and uncle – I’ve had breakfast more this week than in the last 6 months combined. 🙂
10. Lots of other family catch-ups. I’m related to some great folks!!