Apparently today is a “holiday” I didn’t know about!
Read more here
As it turns out, it’s also Thursday…my day to celebrate wonderful things in my life.
1. My new lunch bag that has been coming to work with me every day! I know it’s a bit silly to be thankful for a bag, but I am. It’s promoting health and saving money. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
2. I made it through a football game without falling down once. So, I didn’t touch a ball..
3. Having some poetry shared with me that made me dig up an old “story” I wrote which brought smiles out.
5. The Jaycees. My chapter is the NBC Jaycees. This is a group that allows me to continue current friendships, meet new people and learn new things about making the world a better place.
6. Van Gogh. Such beauty added to my life.
7. Hearing laughter around the office. Makes the day nicer.
8. Foot warmer = my dog. When cold weather hits, nothing warms me up like a St. Bernard sitting on my feet.
9. Meeting a secret goal I made for myself yesterday. Committing to something and doing it is a really nice feeling.
10. Getting to learn more about other people on No-D-Day.