Is it really only 11? I am feeling quite thankful and glad for my experience of life. Then things this week.
1. That one of my most awesome BFF’s is settling in well in a new town!
2. Diabetic Tussin. That stuff is working magic.
3. The fun of social football – caught FIVE passes last week..not that I was counting. Yes, one was a TD.
4. A super nice visit with my “little sister” on Wednesday at lunch. She’s awesome-blossom.
5. Great neighbors.
6. Recycling day – it clears out my house!
7. An amazing friend that did my brakes for me – saving hundreds of dollars over going to the shop that said I needed them done.
8. Babies, babies, soon they will be everywhere. Quite happy for…1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of my friends! Woah, Nelly!
9. The coworkers that make fun of my bad jokes. Seriously, at the end of a meeting one of my dudes said, “Okay, Becca, any bad jokes?” haha. Called out!
10. “My pockets may be empty, but my spirits, man, they’re full.” (from a Caleb Stine song). So true, my friend, so true.