I remembered it on the right day this week, despite the crazy and flying-by of days. How lucky am I to be able to list 150-160? Very.
1. Meeting new, amazing people. I hope this aspect of life never ends.
2. My new bed! Oh, the difference in a full size bed and a queen size is best felt in stretching. I love it!
3. Multiple invites to Thanksgiving dinner. It’s unfortunate to not be able to spend it with family, but I feel so lucky that I’m welcome at a multitude of tables/living rooms.
4. A never-ending stack of books around my home to read. I need to box up some to put some new ones on the book shelves. I heart books.
5. That tomorrow my BFF will turn 33. The first birthday I celebrated with her, she was turning 12. I wish I could be with her tomorrow. She is an amazing person/friend/mom/wife/believer and so forth. I’ll always remember and appreciate who she was through all the years.
6. Water. I’ve been drinking a lot more of it and it’s like magic or something.
7. My mom’s effort to be healthier.
8. Wide-toed shoes. I havta wear ’em.
9. The fun of trying to figure out what to do in Baltimore when (another BFF) visits. Baltimore has so much to offer that is wonderful.
10. Mekong Delta – one of my favorite places to visit with my lunch bunch. Shout out!