I’m feeling very happy with the world, even with the challenges I’m facing, which makes being thankful even easier. Just a few things from the last couple of weeks.
1. A good report from the doc for a friend. I was glad to be able to be there with her to hear the news – tears instantly sprang to my eyes.
2. Christmas spirit hitting the town in decorations. Winter is not that pretty in a big city, but the decorations make it much nicer.
3. Coffee. (still need to order a new coffee maker)
4. My friend Desi for making such a fun photo-day for me and Annabelle.
5. Cuddly dog above.
8. My sponsor.
9. Meeting new, awesome people so frequently these days.
10. The Serenity prayer.
11. That each day is a new beginning.
12. Seeing my feet on the right path. Hi feet!
13. Accepting that where I am today is okay.
14. Excitement about the future.
15. Motivating music.
16. Holiday shopping. It’s fun! I’m going very low this year (not spending a lot of $$), but it’s still fun.
17. CHRISTMAS CARDS! I’ve gotten a few in already and just love them.
18. My Higher Power.
19. That I live in a world with so many good people.
20. That I was able to buy for an “angel” from a tree…something I once was.
Thank you, my friends.