1. Friends like Kristen and Gary that pick me up, after a day of being snowed in, take me out and take me back home. Wonderful food and company!
2. All the pictures my Mama has been scanning to remind of days gone by and warm my heart with pictures of my family.
3. A warm house when all the snow has fallen outside.
4. A job where I can truly work from home.
5. Netflix! I now have the plan that I just watch the on-demand and just love it. “Clean House” has been the latest show to watch. haha.
6. Having a dog tall enough to be able to jump through the snow and not require me to shovel.
7. A GREAT gathering of friends last Friday. 8 freinds + me randomly joined together and I was the only one that knew everyone. It ended up so beautiful with GREAT conversation as my friends met each other. Loved it.
8. A really wonderful Saturday night that I spent last Saturday with one of my favorite 2 year olds, Rhian. It really reminded me so much of the amazement of the world. And I’ll just admit that there’s nothing wrong with a “AUNT BECCA” yell resonating throughout a house. Nothing at all.
9. All the great people who are interested in adopting my foster kittens.
10. Smells. Amazing Grace. Christmas at the Beach. Rubies and Diamonds. Whatever it is. *deep breath in*
The quickest written but so much loved things.