My computer thinks it’s Friday, but I’m in Arkansas and it’s still Thursday here. 🙂
1. My wonderful mother. Been nice to have some low-key time hanging out together. Funny how even just watching weird reality shows are more fun together.
2. An uneventful flight and security check. I know I shouldn’t put my pump through the x-ray, but it’s so much easier than wearing it and getting frisked. Even a 100% booked flight was just fine. 🙂
3. A really fun lunch with A LOT of laughter on Tuesday. Even though I know to expect it now it’s still nice to be able to be away from folks for a long time and pick up like you hung out yesterday.
4. My drive to and from Tulsa this week. I thought I would be hoarse by the time I got there form singing at the top of my lungs for four hours. Fortunately, I wasn’t so I could enjoy 5.
5. A really awesome visit with one of my besties, Felicia, and her family. She’s been a great part of my life for over half of it, but I’m still so amazed that her daughters are so wonderful and lovey and just fill my heart with so much joy to be around. I got to spend less than 24 hours with my friend and her family and tried to soak up every hug to make it last until we get together again.
6. A nice dinner with my bro on Friday. Love that dude. He’s working hard but hopefully I’ll get to see him at least once more while I’m here.
7. Seeing a picture of my Annabelle with sweet Rhian on FB from her parents. My puppy was smiling full and showing her dimples. It’s SUCH a huge relief to know my pooch is well cared for and loved while I’m away.
8. Kickball sign-ups! Woot!
9. A fun water-aerobics class with my mom earlier this week. I was referred to as “the kid.” At 33 I don’t get that very often. I also like these Arkansas ladies that didn’t think it was odd at all to say, “you’re such a pretty girl.” heh.
10. Vacation. So glad I have a job that allows me vacation.
P.S. 11 – getting to see a lot of family on Saturday!!!!